Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Project Smile: Day 8

For Day 8 I think I am going to do things a little different than I have been this last week. I spent a large majority of today in a bad mood so it is definitely going to fall under the "bad" category but before I go to bed I am going to attempt to put myself in a better mood. Nothing is worse than falling asleep angry. So for this blog I am going to post some pictures of things that have made me happy and tell you a little about what's going on in them.

*Mom*Me*Dad*
Ft. Jackson, South Carolina in May of 2007. Army Basic Training graduation. I will NEVER forget this day.

*Nikki*Amanda*Me*
Pacific Beach, California in March of 2010. Sometimes I really miss living in California and I definitely miss both of these girls!

*Alicia*Me*
Disneyland, California in October of 2009. Of course this picture makes me happy....it's Disneyland!!

*Danielle*Me*
Yokosuka, Japan in January of 2005. 2 of my good friends and I traveled to Japan for a random vacation and it was an amazing experience. This picture was taken outside of the naval base in Yokosuka.

*Heathee*Me*
Vancouver, Washington in July of 2010. This is my best friend on her birthday!! I love her more than anything.

*Me*Alex*
Last but definitely not least, the love of my life. I don't know what month this was taken but I know it is from either 2005 or 2006. This has always been one of my favorite pictures of us.

Everyone is allowed bad days, we're human. Today sucked, plain and simple. Looking through my pictures has helped put me in a better mood though. I've had a lot of great times in my life and experienced a lot. I've lived in 7 different states, traveled to another county, been in the military, been divorced, and married my best friend. And I am only 25 years old! Are you able to look back at your life and say that you have truly lived? I can, and I still have so much living left to do. That makes me smile :)

Goodnight World!!

No comments:

Post a Comment