Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Project Smile: The Conclusion

I know you are probably wondering what happened to days 9 and 10. Well guess what? I am too. Time has been escaping me lately. I swear it was just last night that I was posting day 8 with all the pictures in it. And now look, we're on day 11, although the project was only supposed to go on for 10 days. I love how fast time is going by. Next month I have so much going on, I swear it is going to be the fastest month of my life. My cousin is going to be here the first week, our 3 month anniversary is on the 7th, Valentine's Day is the 14th, my DOM will be at 50%, and in between all that I have Zumba 4 days a week. Before I know it, it is going to be time to go to Hawaii in April/May, then time to move to Tennessee in June, and then....HE'S HOME!! Looks like I will need something to keep me busy all through March. Maybe I will start a project...any ideas?

Ok I am getting off the subject. I am not going to go into details what I did on days 9 and 10 because, well honestly, I don't really remember. I know I had good days though. I had Zumba, went shopping, ordered some new bathing suits for Hawaii, and had a girls night with my best friend and her wonderful sisters. You know what feels amazing? I can't even remember the last time I cried. I think my project has been a HUGE success. I have been so happy lately. Let's see: 7 good days, 1 bad, and 2 sick. In my opinion that is pretty awesome!! Just a little side note, this is that one week this month that I really shouldn't be in a good mood at all. So guess what mother nature?! IN YOUR FACE!! What have I been saying this whole time? I control my mood and I choose how I am going to feel, no one else. Yes, there have been things that have upset me in the last 10 days. There has been friend problems, family drama, and of course the missing my husband with every ounce of my body feelings, but I refuse to let it bring me down.

Now, here I am, just a couple days before February 1st, and I can't even believe January is almost over. Thank you God, hubby, friends, family, and Zumba for helping me to stay busy and active. And thank you deployment for helping me to realize just how blessed I am and showing me how strong I am.

I am going to make this blog short and sweet. My bed, my puppy, and Iron Man 2 are calling my name. I'll end with this though: Pay Attention Ladies!! You are SO much stronger than you think you are. Your job is one of the toughest jobs in the world and you don't even begin to get the credit you deserve for doing what you do and doing it DAMN well. You should be proud of yourself. When you walk down the street or the halls at school, you should hold your head high because you are amazing and unique. You are doing something that not very many women can do. It takes an amazingly strong and independent woman to love a soldier. Next time you look in the mirror, smile and remind yourself that you are beautiful, you are strong, and you can handle ANYTHING that is thrown your way. I believe in you, your man believes in you, so the most important thing now is that you believe in yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment