Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tumblr?

Usually I write about life or my husband or something to do with the military...but not tonight.

I recently joined Tumblr and I just don't know what I think of it. It's kind of fun to reblog and post all sorts of pictures and whatnot but I don't think I like it as much as I like my Blogger. I blog so I can write, so I can express my feelings through writing since face to face I am not very good at that. When I write I can pour my whole heart and soul onto a page full of words and I love that. Not to toot my own horn but I think I am pretty good at writing also. I've noticed that not very many people on Tumblr write a lot. They will post small quotes here and there and maybe a paragraph or two but that's it.

With that being said, I am going to continue writing here on Blogger and just use my Tumblr to play with. I will include the link here if anyone wants to check me other stuff out. There are more pictures and music and random stuff there. If anyone else has a Tumblr let me know and I will follow you :)

http://moderndaysuperwoman.tumblr.com/

I hope everything is have a good week so far <3

No comments:

Post a Comment